- Why 223 mm? The additional 20 mm enlarge the lever and increase the braking force by over 10%. In addition, the rotor is even more resistant to overheating due to the increased surface area.
- Not only for downhill use, also recommended for the often highly stressed brakes on cargo bikes.
- Made of high-strength stainless steel: up to 25% higher tensile strength than conventional brake rotors.
- Sophisticated hole pattern: pad cleaning over the entire friction ring width and best performance even under extreme demands.
- Suitable for all common disc brakes.
Mounting standard: 6-bolt
Material: Stainless steel
Diameter: 223 mm
Friction ring width: 15 mm
1 x Downhill-Disc HD 223mm
More details here